Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Coming Soon!

Alright, since I kind of want to take this thing seriously, I have decided to start a "Coming Soon!" feature. In it, I will list games that I will be reviewing, previewing or retrospectively reviewing over the coming week or so. Since things are slowing down in the gaming world, I figure its a good time for me to review older games I used to play or never play. So lets get it on!

Coming Soon Reviews!

1. Age of Conan - I know I said that MMOs no longer hold any interest for me, but lets be honest. The great summer drought of 08 is upon us and I won't have much new stuff to review, much less play.

2. Condemned: Criminal Origins - I have always been interested in picking this title up and with its sequel out and grabbing my attention, I figure I should start here.

3. Galactic Civilizations II: Twilight of the Arnor - As I have stated before, GalCiv is a great series and this most recent expansion looks to expand the awesome even further.

Previews -

Nothing right now, since there aint jack shit coming any time soon. The top three should provide me with enough gaming goodness for some time. Though I may toss up a MSG:4 review since I am considering a PS3 just for that, and for all my old favorites from the PS2.

Retrospectives -

1. Galactic Civilizations II: Original and Dark Avatar expansion - I keep talking about it, might as well review it.

2. Master of Magic - The sexiest RTS/TBS game ever, far as I am concerned. 100% sure it won't run on my PC anymore but its worth a shot.


Cool new stuff to the site-

1. Actual art for the page. Maybe a real banner, a backround? Who knows. I expect to have one boring summer

2. Screen shots of PC games. I will try to take screen shots of any PC games I review and put them into my reviews, kind of like Gamespot. Should help give you folks an idea of what the game looks like on my modest rig. I may track down screenies for console games from the net and put them up as well.



So there ya go. Its a lot of stuff planned for a blog that only a few folks read but I hope to increase that number at some point. So tell your friends! Tell your family! Tell your coworkers! Tell your guild mates! Just know any shitty comments about how bad I am will be deleted.

No comments: